Thrifty Car Sales, Inc. ("Thrifty", "we" or "our") is the owner and operator of this web site ("Site"). Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms") as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms.
1. We claim copyright protection on everything you see on the Site. You may not download, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. You may download information on the Site for personal and noncommercial home use only, provided the downloaded material includes all copyright and trademark notices.
2. The trademarks, service marks, logos, tag lines and images ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Marks of Thrifty or are the property of or used by Thrifty with the permission of the owner. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site without our prior written consent. Your misuse of any of the Marks or other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the Marks may violate the rights of Thrifty and others. Thrifty will vigorously protect its intellectual property rights against unauthorized use and misuse to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Thrifty makes no representation or warranties of any kind as to the accuracy and timeliness of the information contained on the Site although we make every effort to maintain up to date and accurate information. Thrifty assumes no liability for errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
4. We assume no liability for direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive damages, or any damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We shall not be liable for and assume no responsibility for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect you computer equipment or other property on account of your access to use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. We do not review nor are we responsible for any linked sites not under our control. These links are included as a convenience to you and except for contractual relationships with our apparent marketing partners relationships should not imply an endorsement by Thrifty.
6. We are under no obligation to monitor or review discussion, charts, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like. However, we assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site, if any. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We have the right to remove any posting that we believe, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms. We will cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing Thrifty to disclose the identity of anyone posting such information or materials.
7. You will indemnify us for any cost, expenses, attorney fees and other losses as a result of your unauthorized use or misuse of the Site and the content of the Site.
8. Thrifty is not responsible for lapses in online security and does not assume liability for improper use of any of your personal information by a third party.
9. We have the right to revise these Terms from time to time without notice to you except through an update to this posting on the Site.